Tuesday, December 23, 2014

First of tiny steps.

Hi Malaysia,

First step in life time journey... This is my first time writing something and post it blog to be viewed. Actually there are a lot of reasons behind it. First, to learn and apply English in my daily life. I know that someone will question my language in this writing. Relax dude, give me a shot and give a try to use it. Right now, i don't care about my grammar, structure of sentence or whatever, I just want to get improved. I know some of blogger have reach more than thousand of posting. Do I care since my intention of writing is not to earn money or something. (But if I have a chance, I'll grab it without you know, haha)

Second, I think I have so many things to share with everybody (even I know no one will read it). It more like my journal or in other words is more like a diary of mine but I'm not going to write everyday. Up to you to follow or what. I don't care.

Actually, I want my blog's name like myhobbs, myint, somethings that sound hobby or interest because I'm going to share all my hobbies and interesting stuff. I got so many hobbies in entertaining myself. Well, you know living in KL and trap in congested city everyday have made me to become someone else like townie guy who are without any intention to do something else which is can benefit me.

Btw, back to the topic of hobby, I meant it that I got so many hobbies. But, I think the best of those hobbies  is to find a new hobby. That is the reason why I always do and search about new things. Recently, I have searched and googled about the beast machine of PS4 which will cost you about RM 1399 without the game disk.







http://www.cinemablend.com/images/sections/58472/sony_58472.jpg

I personally would say this is a really awesome machine for teenager and half adult person like me. Indeed, it is really expensive to have a lonely consul for that price. But, I can say I'm a lucky guy because my wife give the machine in conjunction with one third anniversary. (well, I'm married already, sorry girls).  I'm going to share the experience having it in front of my 43 inch of HD TV soon.

 However, I'm currently is looking for another interest about the flying machine name as QUADCOPTER.
 

 Oh man, the picture is one of the most expensive quadcopter currently in market which will cost you RM 5000.00 including gimbal and HD action camera. I definitely will write about it soon. 


So, I think it is long enough for my first posting. Second will be better. The next will better then second. Adious..

No comments:

Post a Comment