Sunday, January 18, 2015

PS4 Experience while playing it.













To become a PS4 player is not easy as I think. Besides the challenging of the games, I also have to find a suitable time to play. With having two kids already, it's quite difficult to find some spaces and times to focus and concentrate on the completion of the games. However, I have accomplished several games already even I just bought my PS4 in 3 months in the past. The first game that I have played was Assassin's Creed Black Flag which I believe one of the best third view person games all time.

After struggling for almost a month which I think very challenging, I have done all of the main story mission. From my opinion, the game was not too hard to be played. The very challenging experience was to find a suitable time. My youngest kid at the particular time was 2 months old and with my intention to finish playing it in short period of time, I have had a war with my baby and my wife as well.

After some times, I started to learn that I need to do think different strategy how in enjoying my hobby. Right now, I can play my PS4 everyday by starting reducing my sleep hour. Normally, I am quite sleepy person even the clock just showed at nine. Now, normally I will sleep at around 11.30 to  12 am.

Now, I am playing my third game which is Dragon Age Inquisition. I have a big problem because I have only one TV only and need to share with my wife. My wife really like to watch TV. When Astro launched Astro Beyond with PVR, I was thinking that she is the most happy person in Earth. She was starting to record series in watch it back all times. All of type of series including, of course, Korean Series, US, Latin, cooking programme, etc... After some times living in that way, I start watching Korean Series as well in ONE channel.

You know what, Korea people really expert in making series. If you realize, everyone in the series is connected to each other. That is the way how they can safe budget. In addition, the series can go up to more than 100 episodes which I think they exaggerated it too much on it. That is why I was saying to my wife, just inform me when it is at 90th episode. The current series that we are watching is love.... i forgot the title. I was informed it has 120 episodes. Because I have been watching it since episode 90, it is quite difficult to stop myself from ignoring it because the plots in the series makes you feel curious about what is going to be in the next episode. As the result, I have to defer my progress in the dragon age. Oh god..



No comments:

Post a Comment